WordPress is Secret Weapon for Ranking Higher in Search Engine. Word Press is an open source platform that has been dominating the web with 30% of the entire web is powered by WordPress. So if you are still using your DIY website its time to move on to WP . There is another very crucial update from google that might help you decide. According to Google if your website is not responsive they will no longer rank you in Search page, so this might be the time you pick up the call consult us for your new website.
If you would like to build your own Website do checkout King caliber.com, our partner, has easy to use WordPress Website Builder.
Why Should I Switch to WordPress :
- WordPress is one of the most popular platform being used
- Thousands of plugins and templates
- Powerful, flexible and simple interface
- Reduced development costs and deployment time.
- WordPress is 99% SEO Friendly ( According to Google)
- Almost all form of websites possible…An eCommerce website like eBay or Alibaba.
- A Blog like Mashable or TechCrunch.
- A Video Website like YouTube or Vimeo.
- A Service/Appointment Booking Website.
- A Photography Website like Flickr.com.
- A Directory Website like YellowPages or Yelp.
- A Classified Ads Listing Website like OLX.
- A Membership Website like Udemy.
- A Question Answer Forum like Quora.com.
- A Knowledgebase/Wiki website.
Some Crucial CMS Validity Requirements:
- Fast Loading Speed: The loading speed of a website is also influenced by your CMS. That’s why wordpress is already optimized for good speed.
- Good Coding Standard: You can imagine how advanced it will be as its new versions are introduced in every few months since 2003 when it came. Expert developers are there to take care of it.
- XML Sitemap: Easily generate and submit sitemap to search engines. It helps them recognize the structure of your site content.
- Navigation: In WordPress navigation becomes very robust with menus, drop down menu functionality, tags, categories, and tons of widgets provided in WordPress.
- Image Optimization: Adding Title & Alt Tags in images takes no time. So you don’t feel any burden to optimize your images for good ranking of your post/page.
- Social Media Integration: Search engines give importance to sites getting good traffic from social networking sites. That’s why WordPress supports social media integration.
- User Experience: WordPress is fully optimized to work good on multiple devices, browsers, and systems. In fact, themes coming in are are also fully responsive.